- How can we ensure accountability on the part of the search firm?
- Are timelines & milestones clearly established for the search project?
- Are the fees and assignment expenses fully understood by us, and do they correlate to the value we are receiving?
- Who will actually meet, assess, and profile candidates?
- How will our opportunity be communicated to potential candidates?
- Will the "search" reach passive candidates in industry-leading organizations, or be limited to those already in the firm's database?
- Is the firm capable of "delivering" candidates for hire?
- Who will conduct the candidate reference and background checks?
- Will we be proud of how the firm represents us in the marketplace, attracting candidates to our opportunity?
- Will the search firm communicate promptly, provide written status reports & updates, and are they willing to respond to changes that occur in the course of the search?
- Will candidates leave the experience feeling that they have been treated professionally and fairly?
- Will the firm, as a partner to our organization, provide direction and even improvement to our overall selection processes?